Dr. Oliver D. William
+41 76 573 40 30
- PhD in Law from the University of Zurich
- 2018 Founding bwp.law
- 2016 Founding William Rechtsanwälte
- 2015 Doctoral candidate at the University of Zurich.
- 2015 Admittance to the bar
- 2014 Law clerk at the district court of Zofingen
- 2012 Associate at Homburger AG
- 2012 Master of Law, University of Freiburg i.Ue.
- 2011 Study at the Center for Transnational Legal Studies, London
- 2011 Assistant at the Institute for Civil and Commercial Law, University of Freiburg i.Ue.
- 2010 Assistant at the Institute for Constitutional and Administrative law, University of Freiburg i.Ue
Practice as attorney
Oliver William mainly advises companies in contractual and regulatory matters and represents them in administrative and legal procedures.
Oliver William is practicing in German, English and French. He’s registered in the Attorney’s Register of the Canton of Zurich.
Research and Teaching at the University of Bern
Oliver William works as a senior researcher and lecturer at the University of Bern. More. Moreover, he supports the project „Principles of Reinsurance Contract Law (PRICL)“ initiated by the Universities of Zurich, Frankfurt a.M. and Vienna, financed by the Swiss National Science Foundation, the German Research Foundation and the Austrian Research Fund as a special advisor. Oliver William acts as Rapporteur to the PRICL Project Group for the subject-matter of loss aggregation. More.